Thursday, January 19, 2006

Last Thursday 13

Thirteen Things about Casie

*1. I need to organize this house - I'm starting to feel like a pack-rat!

*2. I've been drinking alot of Dr. Pepper lately! (blaming it on my boss since he put a vending machine in the school last month!)

*3. I need to get my butt in gear & start doing some exercise... even if it's just walking around the neighborhood.

*4. My 10 yr HS reunion is in 7 months - I wonder who will show??

*5. This goes w/#1. I need to sort thru Cam's toys. They are starting to take over this house!

*6. More about the house - I want to start painting the walls different colors. The boring white walls are so.... well, boring!

*7. I think we're going to have to bite the bullet soon and trade in my good ol' 1994 Camry. It's a great car - but I think the transmission is starting to act up and we don't need that! It's going to be hard getting used to a car payment again though! Ugh!

*8. Shane may be able to score some tickets to a hockey game in a few weeks!
Fun!

*9. Still having nap issues w/Cam. That boy just doesn't want to nap for anything! We could wake him up at 6:30am & it's still not happening! That boy! And he still has 2.5 more years @ pre-school where naptime is required! Ugh!

*10. How many times can one kid watch Scooby Doo?? I think we're going on record here!

*11. My friend's, Leslie, little boy is feeling better, thank goodness. Luke had to be admitted in the hospital for the Rotavirus. Glad he's out & getting well!

*12. Speaking of Leslie... we need to have a Girl's Night soon! Even if it's just going out to eat & renting some movies!

*13. I need to keep up w/this blog more! I *knew* I'd start slacking sometime! I'm bad at that! Must work on that... commit to things... even if it's just blogging and scrapbooking! It's a start! :)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

1.20.06 Edited: Wouldn't you know! My 1st Thursday 13 and this is the end of it all together! LOL Just my luck! Oh well!


No comments: