Thursday, February 9, 2006

Germs! Germs! Everywhere!

I knew it would hit us sooner or later. School is full of germies! Yuck!
It started last week in the 2 year old class. Kiddos running fever & throwing up.
I instructed all teachers to Lysol, clean, & disinfect the heck out of their classrooms! Let's knock these sickies out of our school!!

Well... I guess it was inevitable b/c Cam woke up crying early this morning. I entered his room and I knew right away what happened. :( He had thrown up all over himself & his bead. Poor little sweetie.

I called the school to let them know that Cam would be out today - but I'd be in at 12 - Shane was going to work a half day. The Director tells me that one of Cam's morning teachers called in b/c she's got the pukies and one of his afternoon teachers called in as well. Yup, the pukies hit the 3 yr old class! Ugh!

I've been cleaning off & on all morning... Hoping to prevent it from taking over our house!

Gotta go... I need to go watch my hands!! :)

No comments: