Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Happy Mardi Gras



It's Fat Tuesday and although we didn't quite make it to The Big Easy... we did go to our usual spot in Shreveport, LA to the Highland Park Parade. My parents, my Dad's coworkers, and some family friends participate in it each year (ride on a float) so it's definitely something we don't like to miss! :)

Cam had a great time and really got into the spirit of it this year!
"YAY!!! HEY!!!! Throw me something!!" he yelled!! Very cute!! :) And he really racked up on the beads, trinkets, and candy!


We had a pretty good group join us, too!! Mari-Carmen (my BF), "Awwie & Sabanna" (Allie - my sis & Savanna - Allie's roommate), Mimi(MIL), Ashley(SIL)& Michael (SIL's boyfriend); Billy, Jason, and Josh (my sis' boyfriend & his friends) and my friend, Traci & her son, Brett. :)








And of course, the parade wouldn't be the same without the honorary member of the Krewe of BBQ - Johnny Hot Dog - (my Dad)- Cam's favorite person!! :)




Happy Mardi Gras!!
~ C

No comments: