Sunday, February 5, 2006

Sunday catch-up


So tonight was Super Bowl XL. Didn't do much - Shane went to a friend's, Cam & I were lazy bums!! :) Never changed out of our pj's!! That's my kind of Sunday! I love lazy days!
Oh - and I better add that the Pittsburgh Steelers won - 21 to 10!



One of our own locals - Jason Horn - auditioned for American Idol and made it to Hollywood! He's the buzz around town right now & everyone is rooted for him!!
Hollywood Theatre is even showing AI on their big screen every Tuesday & Wednesday nights! I got clued in about his auditioning from Cary, who I work with. She was talking about a guy in her Sunday school class & just happens to be Jason - who I knew from high school & church. Pretty cool! He was even on the Welcome Screen of AOL last week and on the MSNBC website, too. I've seen his name on quite a few AI message boards - and always good stuff!
Good luck, Jason!! Knock'em dead!!
(oh yeah, he happens to be a professional Funeral Director by day!!)
Check out his website (still in progress) at:


Curious George the movie comes out on Friday! :) I think I'm more excited about seeing this than Cameron is, although he's a big fan! :) I'm sure my sis, Allie, will be joining us - She's crazy about monkeys! :)

WEEKEND UPDATE: Not much going on with us this weekend. Stayed home most of the time! Rented some movies & got take-out on Friday and didn't take a shower until 4pm on Saturday so that we wouldn't smell for dinner!! LOL We ate at Texas Roadhouse - busy and good as always! And let me tell ya - my little man can put away some steak!
Yum! Sunday - Caught up on some laundry, watched TV, cleaned Cam's room & have been planted in front of this screen most of the day. :) Downloaded the new Gavin DeGraw song "We Belong Together" on itunes. Sweet song!

And... that's all she wrote for tonight! :)
~C

No comments: