Friday, February 17, 2006

It's Friday!

So - I tweaked on my blog all night - and this is as far as I got!! ha! I want to make it more "personal" and more my style... but I have some reading up to do! I don't like that white background, but it'll work for now! I don't feel like messing w/it anymore right now!! :)

TGIF... kind-of! I have to work for my Mom this weekend, so... I really won't get a day off until NEXT Saturday! *sigh* It's usually not that bad and the extra money is really nice, so I shouldn't complain. Plus... it's not like I *have* to work for her - I offer. :) So quit your bitchin'... I know, right?

Weird weather update! It was warm yesterday - tshirt weather and tomorrow is calling for snow flurries & ice?!!? CRAZY!! We haven't had a winter AT ALL so it won't be that bad, but it's the back & forth that is driving me crazy! Warm and then freezing cold!!

Nothing else to ramble about today...

:) C

No comments: