Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Spring Break

I can't believe it's already that time. We're not really getting much of a "break" since the preschool is open all week and most of our afterschoolers are with us all day, all week. I am, however, working Regina's shift from 8-2pm while she's on vacation, so... getting home before dark is nice! We went to a new park - I call it the Neal McCoy Park (country singer) since he "won" it for our community. (He lives in the neighborhood) There was only 1 other kiddo there, so we pretty much had it to ourselves. :) Tad got a little brave and learned how climb around the jungle gym... I guess that's what it's called. He was very proud of himself and kept asking me -"Am I doing GREAT, Mommy?!?!?" Awww... so cute! We stayed there for about an hour - then headed to the carwash to vacuum out the Camry. The xB is *suppose* to be here by the 20th!! *crossing fingers* On the way home - I was happy to see that the Sno-Cone Factory was back open again - so we grabbed a small Spiderman and a large Pina Colada and headed home! *Yum!*

The weather has been awesome the last few weeks! Loving it! I'm getting off a little earlier tomorrow at noon - and we're headed to the Caldwell Zoo & Aunt A is joining us! :) Tad's excited!

Not sure what we're planning for Thurs. & Friday yet since it's calling for rain! Bummer!

We may just have to rent some movies & have a lazy afternoon!
Sounds good to me! :)

No comments: