Monday, March 6, 2006

Spring's Here!



 Welcome Spring!!



 


Even though... we didn't have a winter AT ALL!! And that means, lots of icky bugs & bees this summer!Great!! Yippee! Joy!! (note to the sarcasam!) I already had a wasp chase me down this morning! Ugh! And we've had 2 horseflies in the house this weekend! Those things are really smart!! LOL They chase you down & then hide when you try to swat at them! LOL

With that said... this springy weather also means that it's time to keep Tad's neubulizer out! His asthma started acting up on Thursday - and he's still got a cough today. Poor dude!! :( I know he's just sick to death of coughing - and he's been complaining that his tummy hurts. (from all of that coughing) It just breaks my heart! Luckily, it's not interfering with his sleeping though - and he's able to rest all night long! Thank goodness! :)
Didn't get too much accomplished this weekend, but didn't totally slack. I'm getting the sunroom/computer room/gameroom organized and it's looking better. Gotta love those storage containers from Walmart! They definitely help with the clutter... and lord knows we are the Clutter-Clan!! Hoping to break-out from that name soon though! I've been throwing ALOT of stuff out and i'm very proud of myself... but don't look in our extra bedroom anytime soon!! It's jam-packed full!! LOL I think I need to look into ebaying!! Someone will want this junk!! LOL

We did watch Walk The Line (Johnny Cash movie) this weekend - and I have to say that I like Reese Witherspoon even more!! She's too dang cute & such a good actress!! :)

Next up on our Blockbuster Online Queue: (i'm loving this btw! Think Netflix but plus 1 in-store movie each week)

*Waiting (comedy) I'm sure it's going to be one of those slapstick movies
*Saw II (not sure about this one! I haven't even seen Saw, but Shane wants to see it?)
*Into the Blue (Jessica Alba and Paul Walker) Love them! Must I say more??



Okay - enough rambling from me! :) Just keep your fingers crossed that Tadpole kicks the cough soon!!

No comments: