Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

So... TNChick asked me why I didn't post my Thursday 13 here... and I really don't know why? I guess I was just trying to be "cool" by adding another page or something... HA!! I really don't know! I'll post them here now... it really doesn't make sense to post them elsewhere!! LOL And Lisa... Thursday 13 is just a way for others to "get to know you better"... or in my case... for me to ramble on MORE about my week and other junk!! ha!! So... here I go! *Try to stay awake!!*

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Random Things About Casie



1. My new car is SUPPOSE to be here by the 20th!!! 4 more days?! Hoping!!!
2. I soooo like getting home at 2:30pm! (boss is off this week so I get to work her shift this week!) Working until 6pm sucks!
3. Have you ever tasted Big Red Vanilla Float drink? It's so good! :) Enjoying one now...and some Lay's Stax! *oink*
4. I'm sure there are more important things I should be doing now...
5. But enjoying my computer time while Tadpole is watching Disney!
6. Myspace.com. Just learned about it this weekend... a bit addictive!
7. I wish we had Tivo. I hear it's great...
8. I wish you all could hear Tad giggling right now!! Awww!! heehee! It's too dang cute!! (he's watching Donald Duck being chased by a gorilla!)
9. The Zoo stinks! *phew!*
10. I can't wait to take Tad to Six Flags this year! The Justice League (think Batman, Robin, Superman, Wonderwoman) are performing right now!! I think Tad is going to die!! (in a good way!)
11. I think I took like 75 pics at the Zoo yesterday! Don't wanna miss anything!
12. It's my weekend to work for Mom! Good! I need some cash-ola! $$
13. Seriously... where are these freakin' horse flies coming from?? #4 in the house today! I think I broke my blinds by hitting them so hard!! LOL



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: