Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday 13

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things...on my computer desk!





1…. 2 $1.00 poker chips from El Dorado Resort in Lousisina.
2. 3 seashells from Isla Mujeres, Mexico
3. A cork from a bottle of Asti champagne
4. Sun-Ripened Raspberry lotion
5. Chocolate Chip Cookies Candle
6. my PictureMate printer... LOVE IT!!
7. framed pic of hubby & I taken at Billy Bob's in Fort Worth *Yeehaw!*
8. a Mardi Gras plastic cup full of pens, markers, and pencils
9. the remote control to the fan/light in computer/GmRm
10. a bottle of pressurized air from Office Depot
11. a block of wood painted white w/"I'm Nuts About You" painted in red w/2 pecans (painted red)with googly eyes glued on them. (from hubby for Valentine's day 2005)
12. several pics of Lil' Tad ... 9, I think!
13. my Olympus Stylus 800 camera! :) Couldn't live w/out it!!




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

Undercover Angel said...

Your computer desk must look a lot like mine! My TT is up at http://kidzoo.blogspot.com