Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things about Casie


1. Wow! It's been almost a month since I posted last!! Slacker!
2. I've been loving my Froggie-mobile! It's so fun & cute! :)
3. It's getting HOT in here!! Upper 90's already! Tadpole & Grandpa have already been in the pool!
4. I'm so jealous that Tracy is gonna see Kenny tonight!! *Sneak your camera in, girl!!* haha
5. Last night was rough! Tad's asthma has flared up again & he had alot of wheezing going on last night & we were up every 2 hours or so!! *yawn*
6. Dr Hudson put Tad on steriods to help w/his asthma! This ought to be a GREAT (note sarcasam) 5 days!!
7. My little sis turns 22 tomorrow! We're going out to dinner w/the family!
8. I really need to start tanning... and start exercising, even if it I just start off with walking around the neighborhood. Didn't say this already like a month ago?
9. We got a new computer at work! YAY! Now to find a childcare/book-keeping program!
10. We've got 4 birthday parties this weekend! I don't think we'll be able to make them all, but hoping to catch a few if Tad starts feeling better!
11. I need a new blog! Something cute & fresh! (I'll probably need some help!)
12. I hope we are able to get out more this summer! I definitely want to do some camping, 4-wheeler & boat-riding... soak up some sun!! :)
13. Congratulations to our family friend - Katherine & her new hubby, Danny!
They've been married almost 2 weeks! Awwww!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

Misti said...

Oh no, i hope the meds help Cam and he starts to feel better.