Friday, April 28, 2006

Vacation on my mind...

I got my Carnival Cruise newsletter in the mail yesterday... so now I really have vacation fever!! And hubby has never been on a cruise & think he wants to go! Not sure about this summer or not... but gosh, how I'd like to be at the beach right now!
Hubby LOVED our snorkeling experience in Mexico last year, so hoping I can use that to get another vacation out of him ASAP!


*Another Isla pic*

I'm beach dreamin'... maybe it will make today go by faster!! TGIF!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Chaotic Mom said...

Okay, that's IT! Today is going downhill fast, and I have to get a lot done. SOooooo.... I'm going to be beach dreaming with you, while I work around the house. ;)

You like Black Eyed Peas music? Just read that on your profile. I can't get enough of their VIDEOS! I'm hooked. Great entertaining. ;)