Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thursday 13


Thirteen Things I Want/Need To Do This Summer


1. Take another trip to Isla Mujeres Mexico. (and let Tad tag along this time)
*see my Wordless Wed*

2. Re-paint the inside & outside of our house. The yellow/beige & brown has to go!!


3. Take advantage of my mornings off - and hang-out by the pool!

4. Go camping! We used to go camping all of the time - but Tadpole hasn't even been once! What's wrong w/us?? And maybe my parents will meet us out there with their boat so we can do some tubin'!

5. Re-do our gameroom! I'm thinking maybe a Marilyn Monroe/James Dean type-theme... although I think my hubby would rather have something more like Nascar or fishing!
We'll see... :)

6. Visit Six Flags Over Texas more than once! I think Tad will enjoy seeing the Justice League - who are putting on a few shows this summer! (think Batman, Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, etc)

7. Catch up on my scrapbooks! I'm so behind... plus I really enjoy doing crafty things like that!

8. Either have a few garage/yard sales or ebay some of this JUNK that we have accumulated - You can hardly open up the door to our 3rd bedroom aka junk room!

9. Do something about my crazy backyard...It's an over-grown jungle!


10. Visit family & friends - my grandmother "Giggy", hubby's grandparents, my friend, Lisa, in IL.

11. Break out the 4-wheelers

*that's my Dad & little Tad a few years ago! Tad was BORN to ride!* And don't worry...we're always careful when Tad is w/us and only go on flat ground @ like 3mph!

12. Have a big bash for my sister's engagement! She's getting married in Sept - and I'd like to do something for her in August!

13. Another roadtrip... Broken Bow/Beaver's Bend, Oklahoma
Hubby & I went a few years ago! It was so relaxing & peaceful! Definitely an escape from the busy world! Rivers Edge Cottages is where we stayed and WOW! It was so beautiful there!



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



11 comments:

Carmen said...

You better get crackin' if you're going to do all that!

My list
http://carmenhasgonetoplaid.blogspot.com/

Strong Enough said...

Great list! You are going to busy, busy, busy! Turn that third bedroom into a scraproom! That's what I did. LOL

Anonymous said...

We're in the midst of repainting the exterior of our house as we speak. This will be our fourth weekend working on it - bleh, it's getting old! If you paint your house, do it now before it gets too hot! *grin*

And the frog boots in the sidebar? My nephew has a pair of those and never takes them off. lol

Happy TT!

Wystful1 said...

Oh my! I would LOVE a backyard like yours!!

Thanks for dropping by my T T

Anonymous said...

First of all I love all the frog things in your blog, too cool. Secondly, I adore Mexico, we have some property in Cabo San Lucas and I love it when we have time to get away and go there. And oh, those cottages are just awesome. Love the TT photos. Have a great one!

-tnchick- said...

Girl, that is a lot to do - but sounds like it'll be fun doing it. I'd love to join you at the pool, ridin' ATV's or scrappin' - even Six Flags and all the other stuff, too!

Anonymous said...

Love the frog header.

That;s lots of stuff to do this summer.

If I were a trust fund baby I could just sit by the pool, but I'm not and have to work.

Thanks for coming by.

Courtney said...

Sounds like a fun summer! We like camping too, and I love going on trips of any kind! Good luck fitting all of that in this summer. I hope to do many similar things myself. Thanks for stopping by my TT today too.

Tracy S said...

Hey I dig your backyard.. It looks like you could go get lost in it for hours of fun.

I also love scrapbooking .. just went and spent way to much on supplies again today .. Sometimes I think the buying the stuff is just as addicting if not more then the actual doing it ..lol

Natalie said...

I grew up in Broken Bow.. so did my parents. Pretty place, huh? Now I enjoy visiting my grandmother, aunt & uncles there, but don't want to live there! :)

Froggie said...

Wow! Sounds like you are going to have a busy summer ahead of you. :) I just love the picture of your backyard... wow! So much green!!

Thanks for dropping by my TT.