Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weekend Update

*Out to eat w/family - Fisherman's Market for some shrimp & crawfish *YUM* for (my lil' sis) 22nd Birthday!

The hand-signs my Dad & hubby are doing stand for 22! lol Dorks!
*Actually stayed out until 1:45am *WOW* & had a few refreshing beverages w/sister, her fiance, and friends.
*My friend, Leslie's, little boy turned the big ONE! I can't wait to see his messy cake pics! Always so cute! :)

*Rode our cool Batman scooter, played in the sprinkler, washed the inside & outside of the xB. It looks so shiny & pretty!

*Ate at Hot Dog Express - Tadpole loves the cheesy fries and outdoor patio.
*Played a game of mini-golf. The hubby thought he had some sweet moves - but I stayed right there w/him and we ended up tying!! HAHA Of course, we HAD to play the arcade/ticket games inside & win prizes for Tadpole- 4 cars, a friendship bracelet, a spinner top, and a spider back-stratcher!! ha! All was happy!
*Another b-day party for Tadpole's classmate "M" who turned five. We've known his family for 10+ years - so had a good time sitting under the patio & talking while the kiddos jumped in a Monster Truck Spacewalk.

*Ate at Casa Ole - TexMex food. The chips & green sauce hit the spot!
*And here we are now... I'm about to watch Desperate Housewives & Grey's... and my boys are "hustlin'" aka wrestling!


I even managed to wash a few loads of laundry & keep the kitchen clean! (although it was pretty easy since we only ate breakfast here all weekend!)
I think we had a pretty good weekend... went by way TOO fast though, for sure!

1 comment:

Strong Enough said...

I LOVE your new blog! AWESOME!! Those pictures are great!