Thursday, June 8, 2006

Thursday 13


(A Shout-Out To TNChick For My CUTE T13 Header!)

13 Ramblings from Froggie Mama


1. Counting down the days until we leave for Mexico! 9 days!! Woohoo!


2. We already have our luggage pulled out & it's in the middle of the den floor!

3. 1 of our suitcases is already packed w/bathing suits, towels, sunscreen, walkie-talkies, binoculars, and a few other items.

4. I was going to start tanning (yeah... fake bake!) a little before we left... but I haven't even been once!

5. I tore up the house looking for our birth certificates to take w/us & hubby finally found them in a SHOE BOX by our bed! WTH?!? No idea why they were in there??

6. Non-trip stuff: Lil' Tad is taking swim lessons this week - cried some the first 2 days of classes b/c he was scared! Poor little man! NO TEARS on Wed. though! YAY!

7. I asked him why he was scared/what he was scared about - his answer... "I will sink to the bottom!"

8. Tad fell off the steps & into my parent's pool last year. My Mom was right beside him, so he barely went under... but still went under nevertheless. I think that has alot to do w/his fear, although he hasn't mentioned anything about it!

9. We will celebrate Tad's 4th birthday on the 18th (and Father's Day!) while we're in Mexico! We'll have a party for him July 1st at Putt-Putt Golf when we get back in town.

10. I'm not sure what I'm getting Tad for his b-day. "Pirates and Superheroes" - that's all that he's told me. Well, I can do that for sure! :)

11. It took me almost 2 hours to wash my car yesterday! It takes a little longer when you have a little one "helping" you, too! My car does look very nice, though!

12. I can't believe that I'm actually almost caught up w/all of my laundry!

That never happens! And we're thinking about getting some laundry done while in Mexico so I don't have to come back & wash a WEEK's worth of clothes! ACK!

13. If you made it through all of my ramblings... Thanks for reading!! :) And have a GREAT day!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





If you played this week - leave your link (and comments!!) I may not get to visit many T13's today, but will check them out tonight! :)

5 comments:

Carmen said...

Ooooh. Mexico. You'll have lots of fun in the sun!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Bon Voyage! Hope you have a great vacation there.
Thanks for dropping by.

Heather Smith said...

I need to wash my car. Now I feel guilty! Oh well, maybe I can con my brother into it this weekend...now there's an idea! Have a good one! And have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Mexico! I'm green with envy! Enjoy yourself!

Anonymous said...

pirates & superheroes... sounds like my house!! have a great trip