Tuesday, June 27, 2006

We're Home

Our trip was *FANTASTIC!!* Great weather, really white sands, beautiful clear water, yummy food & drinks, being w/my family, sunshine, breath-taking views, and an awesome house! What more could a girl ask for?? ;) Lil' Tad absolutely loved it and didn't want to leave! He loved playing in the sand, searching for shells, and jumping in the waves the most! He was such a little trooper & such a good boy the whole week! YAY! :) Hubby says that we've spoiled him forever b/c we celebrated his birthday in Mexico and he's going to think that we have to go on vacation for his b-day from now on! ha! What's wrong w/that?? I'm all for it!! *thumbs up!*

Okay now for some pics! I took 700+ pics during the week! WOW! So it's going to be hard to share just my favorites... b/c I have soooooo many!! :)


Casa Carolina - The house we rented for the week! Loved it! (The owners are from North Carolina)


Look at that view from the pool! WOW!! I didn't want to come home!

I need to resize the pics so it looks more organized, but just want to get the posted for now!! :)

Counting down the days 'til we go back....

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I cannot believe how beatiful it is there. The house is gorgeous and the views! I'm glad ya'll had such a blast.

MaR said...

Those pictures are awsome, what a beautiful place! 700+ pics,huh? time to start a photoblog, maybe!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Who would like to come home with such a lovely place. Your photo did justice to the place and Oh! the house looks lovely. I don't blame your little Tad for not going to come home yet. I wouldn't want too if I was in his shoes.
My WW is up no.

Wystful1 said...

Unbelievably awesome!! Right now, I'd give my own TEETH to be there.

Pixie said...

Oh that had to be a blast! Love the house & all the pictures!

-tnchick- said...

I really wanna go with you next time, really!