Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Pre-School, Honeybirds, & Cardboard Boxes

Today was Tad's 1st *official* day of Pre-K. It wasn't anything special to him, though, as he's been at this pre-school since he was 6 weeks old! :) He liked circle time today & apparantly likes coloring w/markers alot b/c he came home with marker all over his arms! ha! Little stinker! I forgot to get a picture this morning before I dropped him off, but got a thumbs-up tonight! (notice the cool froggie pj pants!) ♥
P9050021 copy

My parents have all types of wildlife living in and around their property... including about a dozen hummingbirds or "honey-birds" as Tad calls them! :) I tried to get some pics of them all swarming around trying to get some treats, but the best I could do was 4 at a time! They are quick little buggers, for sure!!
P9030214 copy

P9030213 copy

Grandpa Johnny & Cam had lots of fun together this weekend! Here they are displaying the "Superhero House" that they made! So creative those two!!
P9020209 copy

We also had a play-date w/my friend, H, and her little one, Miss A. She is such a doll & has such a cute little personality!
P9040236 copy

P9040250 copy

I couldn't get Tad to smile! But Miss A is posin'! That's a girl for ya! Tad was more like... "Hurry up already!!" ha!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!! Very cute pictures, too :)