Thursday, September 7, 2006

Thursday 13



Thirteen things I like about myself


Last week, a challenge was made by Denise for everyone to do a T13 about things we like about ourselves. I think this is gonna be harder than it looks!! ha!

1. my patience. I can take alot and I hardly ever loose my *cool.* I think working with children for 10+ years has helped alot with this. (although I do have my days!)

2. my smile. I don't have the whitest or straightest, but I think I have a *sincere* one and I show it off often! :)

3. my creativity. It just hides from time to time, but once I get those creative juices flowin'... there's no stopping me! (speaking of... I need to use my creativity & catch up on my scrapbooking!)

4. i'm a hard-worker & dependable. i always try to do my best and give my 110%.

5. my sense of humor. I can be a little sarcastic & smart-alek sometimes, but it's all in good fun! :)

6. i give good hugs. I love to snuggle - esp. with my 2 boys!

7. i'm loving & compassionate. I care about other's feelings & try to be careful around *sensitive* people. :)

8. my car! hehee! okay, it's probably suppose to be more about my personal "traits", but thought I'd throw this one in to be fun! ha! it's fun though... and you know Froggie Mama *MUST* drive a green froggie car!

9. my hair. (even though I need to get a trim!) it's long, pretty, & thick!

10. my photography skills. I'm always getting asked to bring my camera with me... to school, to birthday parties, to friend's house, etc. b/c I take such "great pics!" Maybe I'm just better than the people that I know personally b/c I have alot of blog friends that are MUCH better than I am! But i'm learning & getting better everyday, I think!! :)

11. i make cute kids!! That Lil' Tad... he's such a stud!! ♥

12. i'm outgoing and talkative. i'm not "overly" outgoing... like "IN YOUR FACE", but I'll talk to just about anyone! (I get that from my Mom!)

13. Last but not least, I'm a great Mommy. ♥

All comments welcome! But if you participated in the T13 this week, leave your link below! :)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



14 comments:

Ali said...

great list.
i like my hair, too. i usually tell people it's my favorite feature of mine.

Carmen said...

this would've been a hard list for me. But I like you cuz we're blog friends now and because you're going to Vegas and letting me sneak into your suitcase! ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a great list! I didn't finish the challenge, I'll save it for later. This week my TT is about birthday facts.

Anonymous said...

Great list of TT.

I'm up.

Courtney said...

Enjoyed your list. Those are all great traits. Way to go! I did Denise's challenge too.

Renee said...

What a nice idea for a list! I think we all tend to focus on the things we don't like about ourselves, rather than the things that we do.
Good job!

Shannon said...

Great list!

I took the challenge too: http://mommy-inc.blogspot.com/2006/09/thursday-thirteen-11.html

Have a great Thursday!

Unknown said...

I took the challenge too, it was hard! I'm not used to tooting my own horn.

Unknown said...

What a great list!
Happy Thursday.

Sarah said...

You are a great person! Have a hoppy day. :)

MaR said...

You sound wonderful, I know your smile is! and you are consequent: you drive a froggie green car! this is a great challenge, love reading about everybody's great traits. Happy TT :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a wonderful person - I'm glad to know you :-)

(I didn't make the challenge myself, because I forgot about it... or maybe it was too much to write ;-)

Anonymous said...

Good list! Wish that I could describe myself as patient, lol!

Gattina said...

No food here ?? I am hungry. Will come back when I made my turn through all food pictures !