Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday 13


Thirteen Pics From My Trip to Vegas



Before we left - having a few drinks at the airport!
L to R: My little sis, Dad, hubby, and me

The hotel we stayed at this trip - The Monte Carlo
It's NICER on the outside!! ;)

The Mirage - My parents saw the The Beatles *Love* show & ♥ it! :)

4 Queens + a Stray
Sis, Mom, Aunt, Me, and Sis's friend

Hubby @ Treasure Island

The Luxor Hotel

I ♥ Vegas nights!

The closest I've been to NY!

Hubby in front of The Excalibur (Poor thing! I made it pose ALOT! ha!)

The gang - minus my Aunt & Uncle who were getting drinks! ha!

The new Mr & Mrs...

Leaving Las Vegas...

Wow! That was hard picking *JUST* 13! Esp. since I took 300+! hehe :)





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was in Vegas a couple of years ago briefly for a wedding and I didn't get to do any sightseeing at all. Those photos have me really wanting to go back! Thanks for sharing. Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I want to go. I want to go

Shannon said...

me too me too me too.

Renee said...

That looks like fun. Y'all are all so cute!

K said...

Looks like you all had a great time!!

Anonymous said...

seriously...i'm so jealous.
looks like it was an amazing trip. now you have to get to ny!

Carmen said...

woo hoo! photos!

So you didn't like the Monte Carlo on the inside?

It looks like you had lots of fun, either way. :)

MaR said...

Great TT, it looks like you had fun, fun. Happy thursday! :)

Happy Mama to Three said...

Great TT, looks like you had lots of fun, and a wedding to boot? That just made it even better.

Cindi
My TT is up and running

Buttercup said...

Hey, we both did pictures! Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Cool-looks like a fun trip!

My Shoes said...

Happy TT. Great pictures!

Sarah said...

Vegas looks like fun! I'm glad you had a good trip.