Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Booty Shaking & Whining


Oh my goodness! My boy can dance!! ha! We turned on the radio in the den tonight after dinner and he instantly stood up and started shaking his booty!! ha! ha! I really need to get out the camcorder and get some of this on tape! His future wife will appreciate it, i'm sure! He totally cracks me up - and wish I could describe in words just how freakin' adorable he is! He really gets into it w/the serious face and the up & down movements of his shoulders. Then he'll add some breakdancing moves on the floor! What a little ham! :) We went to several weddings this year already - and he tore up the dance floor! I think he danced 98% of the time, no joke. He's a dancing machine!

And now the whining!! Good lord - it's insane!! It's like sometimes he can't even talk in a "normal" voice - just the whiney "Moooommmmmy!" tone. *pulling hair out* I've talked with some other Mommies of 3 yr olds - and i'm glad to find out that it's not JUST Cameron, that it's the age!!
I'll take the "Terrible Two's" over the "Whiney-bag Three's" anyday! Bring'em on!! ha!! If he doesn't get his way or he has to do something that he doesn't want to do - there he goes. Whining, crying, putting his head down, throwing a little fit. Not the whole screaming & kicking fits - but he gets REALLY upset and will hang on me. I'm not sure what's better!! We've been working on different ideas to help him get over this little phase and it's helped some... Those poor 3 yr old teachers. A room full of these little whiney creatures! I bet they drink when they get home!! ha! ha! But you gotta love'em though! They are really dang cute! :)

No comments: