Monday, August 29, 2005

First off - thinking of all of the families involved with Hurricane Katrina. They're saying it could be a MONTH before they get power in the New Orleans area. Oh gosh. I hope not that long. That's so devasting.

Not really much to talk about today. Cam had a pretty good day - considering he was so stinkier this weekend. His teachers said he was "okay" - so that's better than horrible!! LOL Of course, he could've been horrible, and they just didn't want to tell me. But usually I know about it b/c they'll bring him to my office if he's acting up TOO much. And no sign of him all day, so that was good. We didn't have any trouble w/him at dinner or after tonight - and he went to bed w/no problems, so today was good. My boy was good! YAY! I gotta celebrate these days!! Tomorrow could be a different story. I have Open House tomorrow night at school - so just hoping he's good for his Daddy. Usually he give ME the trouble & is better with Shane. Hope that's the case - or maybe he can just act up a TAD since I had to deal w/him all weekend!! LOL J/K

I've been lurking around on some of the different blogs that people have set up and just in AWE of how cool some of them are! WOW! Looks like alot of work to me & not sure I could get mine that cool! HTML codes and all that involves is pretty Greek to me. Maybe I can read up on some of it and try & see if I *get* any of it... here's to hoping!! LOL

Hey, I'm just happy that I've kept up with this as good as I have so far.
I think i'm on a roll!! Yee-haw!! :)

Until tomorrow -
CEC

No comments: