Friday, September 9, 2005

My Rockstar!

This week was sooo long and the fact that I've felt like crap hasn't made it any better. I was in a mood tonight when I got home - just tired & cranky. Then leave it to my boy to make me laugh! :)

He goes into his room and brings out his guitar that MawMaw & Johnny got him in Mexico. He tells us to sit down - that he's going to play us a song. He sings something about being Batman for Halloween and this & that and then at the end says... "Rock-n-Roll! YEAH!!" and then bows and says "Thank You!" ha! ha! What a ham!! He's too freakin' cute! Okay, i'm a bit biased, but it was too precious! I'm sure you'd think so too if you could've seen and heard him!! ;)

TGIF!! I'm so glad it's Friday! I'm looking forward to going to the zoo tomorrow with Cam & my best friend, Mari. Cam is super excited about seeing all of the animals especially monkeys and the alligators!! I just hope it's a pretty day and I'm able to snap some good pics!

Until next time -
CC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.