Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Weekend Review

Let's see if I can remember what we did... ummm, Shane went out with some friends one night and I had a girl's night the other night & did a little drinking & dancing. :) But OMG!!! I am definetly out of shape b/c my thighs were in so much pain on Sunday!! LOL Wow!! It felt like I just ran a marathon or something... they seriously were killing me. How pathetic is that?? I'm going to start walking around the neighborhood come October, when it's not as hot. I'm sure it'll still be toasty - but not 99 degrees at 8pm!! I've got to get in shape - no excuses! Okay - I got off track - back to my weekend. Saturday, Cam & I drove to Tyler and met up with my bestest friend, Mari-Carmen, at the Caldwell Zoo. I got a work-out hauling Cam around in his Radio Flyer Red Wagon. And that probably had something to do w/my throbbing legs, as well, now that I think about it. It was a pretty day, a little warm, but we had some breeze. Cam had fun but wasn't as impressed as I thought he'd be. Who knows?!
I snapped a few pics, of course. You can check those out on the Flicker link under my profile.
Sunday, I did absolutely nothing. Cam & I didn't change out of our PJ's until like 4pm!! LOL We just hung out, watched some movies, played, did a little laundry, cleaned up a little bit and that's about it. I was still feeling yucky - allergies turned into a cold now and I'm coughing. Ugh. Plus my legs were killing me plus Aunt Flo paid me a visit. (Sorry, TMI) But I was definetly not in the mood to do anything. Ohhhh...and our AC backed up and water leaked all over the hallway and in the bathroom. So - I'm currently trying to try out our hallway - and it's super stinky! Blahhh!! I just want to rip up the ugly, stinky carpet and chunk it! :(

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about mentioning that after FOREVER - we finally ordered our new couch!! YAY!! I can't wait! It should be here in about 4-6 weeks! I really want to paint the den before our new furniture arrives - so maybe that will be my weekend project! I keep saying that .... but I really need to get on the ball. Now, if I could just talk Shane into getting new carpet as well... i'd be set. I know we can't really afford it right now plus Christmas is just around the corner, so.... I'll just have to deal with the fugly ugly calico carpet for now.

Well, I just glanced down at the clock and I need to get a shower before I head for work.....

C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.