Wednesday, September 21, 2005

This & That

It's Humpday!! Woohoo!! Only a few more days until the weekend! :)

Many prayers for those in the Houston/Corpus Christi area where Hurricane Rita is suppose to hit this weekend. It's suppose to be a biggie - so hope everyone evacuates and stays safe. *prayers*

Cam's been a good boy at school! Yesterday/last night was kinda hard though - he acted up at closing time - throwing fits while Shane was there, etc. so we decided to come home & eat dinner instead of our usual Chick-Fil-A night since Cam was acting "tootie." He was upset about it - but we explained that he has to act like a big boy ALL of the time - not just for his teachers - but for Mommy & Daddy, too. He didn't eat supper good last night & continued to get in trouble the rest of the night. :( Then he wouldn't go to bed and it took 2 hours for him to get to sleep - after making a million different excuses for why he needed to get out of bed.
It was too dark, he was scared, he needed 2 sips of strawberry milk, he needed a sip of tea, his tummy hurt, he was itchy, he wasn't tired or sleepy, etc. LOL Then around 2am - he woke up again and crawled in bed with us. So I was squished in the middle all night - Shane hit me in the head w/his elbow a few times & Cam kept on kicking me! What a perfect night and so restful!! LOL And then he was up at 7am. I'm working on my 3rd cup of coffee right now! *yawn* He'll probably take a good nap at school today - but I need to make sure they don't let him sleep past 2pm so he will go down w/no problems tonight. I don't need a repeat of last night!

I went to Michael's last week and bought some stuff to make a mum and garter for this Friday's Pine Tree Homecoming game for Cameron and Delani Jo. It'll be Cam's 1st "date"! Awww!! LOL We've been talking about going to a Homecoming game with my friend, Cari and her hubby, Leroy, and their daughter, Delani, for a few years now - so we're finally going to go this year. They all (including Shane) went to Pine Tree Schools plus my SIL, Ashley, is a Senior Cheerleader, so we really needed to go this year to watch her especially. My MIL, Thetta, made the mum and garter this weekend and they turned out SOOOO cute!! I can't wait to see the two of them together! Of course, I'll take a million pics!! :)

Things I need to do:
*Get the pool table in the paper to sell so we can move our old couch into our gameroom to make room for our BRAND NEW (YAY!) couch coming in a few weeks.
*Clean out our closets - get summer stuff out and fall/winter clothes in.
*Get our "junk" room organized so I can have a garage sale and get rid of it all!
*Take our old computer in to get fixed so we can have 2 working computers.
*Clean our yard and front porch.
*Get the pics of the kiddos (at school) developed so I can display them on our picture wall at school.

Okay, that's quite a list for now! I'll be good if I get half of that done anytime soon!! :)

Okay - time for a shower and then get Cam to school before lunch!

~CEC

No comments: