Monday, September 5, 2005

Spent the weekend (and Labor Day weekend) working for my Mom. It just happened to fall that way (every 4th weekend) and think it falls on Christmas this year, too. Sucks - but that's how it is.

Typed all day on Saturday - left after dinner (hamburgers! yum!)
Shane went to the boats - but didn't win anything. Bummer.

Sunday - Cam went with me while I took pics (of houses for sale) and was a pretty good boy. However, we had to listen to The Lion King soundtrack - esp. the "Just can't wait to be king!" track. LOL Whatever works - esp. for being in the car for almost 5 hours. I can't complain too much.
We HAD to rent Lion King 2 from Blockbuster after all of that Lion King music! LOL I rented Guess Who? with Bernie Mac & Ashton Kutcher for us - it was cute!
Sunday night - nothing too exciting. Watched some television/movie, read the paper, talked to Shane, bathed & played with Cam.

Today - Monday - went out to Mom's around 9am. I typed all day again.
Cam watched Lion King 2 about 5 times!! LOL His new favorite, you think?! He's actually watching it again at home right now as I type!! LOL
I almost have it memorized, I think!

Had a big scare this afternoon. Cam fell into my parent's pool!!!! OMG!
My Mom let him lay on his belly by the side of the pool (where the steps are) and dangle his hands in the water. She was sitting on the deck in a chair. Next thing she knows, he falls in face first!! AHHHH!!! She manages to jump in (almost loses her balance b/c of her wet flip-flops) and grab him by the shirt. He coughed and cried some - but was fine... THANK THE LORD!!! He kept saying - "I'm alright! I'm alright! I'm alive! I'm alright!" Poor baby!!! It could've been very, very bad... and i'm so glad it wasn't!! *WHEW!* New rule - no playing by the pool w/out floaties or a life jacket!! Just in case!!!

No comments: