Monday, August 28, 2006

Lazy days of summer...

We actually made it to the Lake this summer! Saturday was *GORGEOUS* with a slight breeze... well, before the storm blew in, but we had already been there a few hours, so it was fine. I, of course, took like a million pics... just having fun taking different shots, using different settings, etc. Thought I'd share a few! :)

Lil' Tad being silly! That's SIL & friend on jet ski in background.




Tad's very 1st jet ski ride w/Daddy! He LOVED it! :)




Hubby showin' off!




I ♥ this one!




Here comes the storm...

2 comments:

Renee said...

Beautiful pictures. Looks like 'Tad' had a great time!

Carmen said...

I'm glad that the tadpole and the whole family had fun. I'd love to try jetskiing. :)

Nope, not packed yet. I guess I should get on that, since I'm leaving tomorrow night, huh? ;)