Saturday, August 5, 2006

Photo Hunt: Money

Theme: Money | Join the Photo Hunt | View Blogroll


P8040094


Okay - I couldn't think of anything creative for this week's theme! So since I'm at my parent's house working... (okay - *SUPPOSE* to be working! hehe) - thought I'd take a pic of my Dad's piggie bank of pennies! :)Oh - and that 1 quarter that you see is courtesy of Lil' Tad! He was stopped before he added the whole jar of quarters/dimes/nickels, etc. to the penny piggie bank!

P8050121
Added: 8:54pm! After I got home tonight, I realized that hubby & I had a cool piggie bank in our bedroom... the DP version! :) It's gonna take awhile to fill that baby up! *Excuse the peek-a-boo toes at the bottom! Oops!!*

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh they'll soon mount up I'm sure. That's a huge glass jar though! hehe

Mandy :=)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, they really can save for a while before they have to empty that one.

Lucky I'm money blind, so I don't have to save money.....

Wystful1 said...

Oh wow!! And what a piggy bank!! Lordy, that's huge. We are saving the quarters also. But I haven't any idea where it is since hubby takes 'em. LOL

LOVE the little froggie avatar....is that a new one? Sooooooo cute.

Thanks for the visit.

MaR said...

cute piggy bank! happy saturday and thanks for your nice words.

Anonymous said...

Now that's a piggy bank! I love that jar!

Philosophical Karen said...

Shouldn't that piggy be standing on its feet? Great jar, BTW.

Carmen said...

I could do some serious penny slot playin' in Vegas with all that!

Unknown said...

Both are very cute. My husband has been looking at a pig piggy bank.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Cool shots!! I am at my mother's and she has a HUGE jug full of pennies. That was my other choice for this week's photo.

Lazy Daisy said...

We had a bank like the Dr.Pepper one (It was a plastic Coke bottle) about 3 feet tall. We used to call it "the college fund" as we have 3 kids. When we moved we cashed it in.....$156.00

Renee said...

Hey . . my sister has one similar to your Dr. Pepper; it's a coke bottle. I think she passed it down to her son.

Teena in Toronto said...

Cool pix!

Mine's up :)