Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursday 13


Thirteen Movies in Froggie Mama's Blockbuster Online Queue

Sorry, my mush is brain... I mean, my brain is mush this morning, so I picked an *easy* TT for this week! :)



1. National Lampoon's Going the Distance
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Season 3
3. Prime
4. In Her Shoes
5. Benchwarmers
6. Annapolis
6. Funky Monkey
7. Silent Hill
8. RV
9. V for Vendetta
10. The Hills Have Eyes
11. Mind Hunters
13. She's The Man

A little bit hubby, a little bit Lil' Tad, and a few girlie ones for Mama! ♥

Other TT-ers link here! :)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids love Benchwarmers. I have refused to watch it, at least so far.

My TT is up.

Ali said...

i totally wouldn't bother with in her shoes.
it wasn't very good...

Mall Worker said...

That is a great list of movies! I enjoyed the bench warmers. I highly recommend V for Vendetta. Its a great film, and I only call it a film because it was such a thought provoking, fun, entertaning movie!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Sad to say, but I haven't seen any of these movies. Maybe it hasn't been shown over here yet.
My T13 is up too.

Anonymous said...

RV is also on our list- well, the kids, anyway. usually mine is TV series on dvd...

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

I just received Silent Hill from Netflix yesterday and can't wait to see it. It'll probably be this weekend, though.

Great list of movies...my TT is up, too!

Tina said...

Prime and In Her Shoes weren't worth the trouble.

Anonymous said...

My kids loved Benchwarmers too! I saw bits and pieces of it...

Thanks for sharing!

Lindsey said...

V for Vendetta is AMAZING! Happy TT!!!