Monday, August 14, 2006

a little Monday Madness... why not?!

Monday Madness

1. How many "people" pictures do you have displayed in your house?
Oh gosh... TONS!!! I have around 35 just in my den & playroom area!!

2. How many times a month/year do you rearrange your furniture?
Not very often b/c our den is more long & narrow. The furniture pretty much HAS to stay in the same place!

3. Do you check your email every day? If so, how many times a day?
Yes, I check it everyday. I usually leave the computer on until I go to work in the afternoon... so if I see that I have a new e-mail, I'll check it through-out the morning.

4. How often do you generally look at a clock/watch on any given day?
ALOT!! At home through-out the morning to make sure we get everything done before school time. And then when I get to school - I check it constantly b/c the school buses & vans drop off the school-aged children at certain times & I check to make sure everyone is where they are suppose to be at that given time!! And then I keep an eye on the clock b/c by 5:30pm, I need to start cleaning off my desk! Between the parents & phone-calls, it usually takes me 45 minutes to get everything ready for closing time!!

5. How do you handle telemarketer phone calls?
Either I don't answer... YAY for caller ID! Or I just say "No, thank you!" right away before they even start their little speech. I *try* to be polite... but if they keep on going, I'll just hang-up! hehe

3 comments:

Renee said...

your answers were almost identical to the answers I would give, Froggie Mama!

Love,
Froggie Mom

Anonymous said...

Very much like mine would be too!!

Carmen said...

i work online, so I'm an email junkie. I know the SECOND I get new email. ha ha.