Sunday, May 7, 2006

blog things

It's all Ms. TNChicks' fault! She got me looking at those blog quizzes again today! (ha!) So here's a few I did today - just in case YOU'RE bored!! :)

How Happy Are You? You Are 76% Happy - You are a very happy person. Generally, you feel content and that all is right with the world. Occasionally, you have a down day - but you have the ability to pick yourself right back up. (Sounds right!)


What Age Do You Act?
27 years old (I guess I pretty much act my age - a year off!)

What Sort Of Artist Should You Be? You Should Be Fashion Designer -Although you're offbeat and artistic, you have a good eye for trends. You can figure out new incredible clothes to create... that will sell well! (I don't think I'm really trendy... anymore. I'm pretty simple - shirts & flip-flops.)

What's Your Blogging Personality? Your Blogging Type is Logical and Principled - You like to voice your well thought out opinions on your blog. And if someone doesn't what you write, you really don't care! Serious and blunt, sometimes people take your blog the wrong way.But you're a true and loyal friend to those who truly get you. (I guess it's a little true... but I'm not very serious... although a little blunt sometimes. I try to be nice & upbeat mostly! )

How Scary Are You? You Are Not Scary. Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?
(Aww Man! I wanted to be at least a LITTLE scary!! ha!)

Who Were You In A Past Life?
You Were: A Redhead Assassin. Where You Lived: Japan.
How You Died: Buried alive. (Interesting...)

How Do You Live Your Life?
You have a good sense of self control and hate to show weakness.
You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.
You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly.
Some of your past dreams have disappointed you, but you don't let it get you down.
(Yeah, sounds like me!)

No comments: