Friday, May 12, 2006

MySpaceGraphicsandAnimations.com

YAY! I MADE IT! I was worried there for a minute! *UGHH!*
What a week! And to top it all off... someone broke in to the preschool on Wednesday night and stole our computer! WTF is wrong w/people?? *ARGHHH!* And they climbed in through a really, really small window in our Nursery, which cut them all up.. and they bled all over the place. ICK! I'm freakin' glad the idiot(s) got cut-up! (Did I just say that??)And of course, all of the pics that I've been taking for the last 2 weeks for our Pre-K Graduation slideshow... Yup *sigh* They were on that computer and I didn't make a copy!! :(

Let that be a lesson to y'all! BACK UP EVERYTHING!

*Big Breath* So, I'm going to take all of the pics that I can today of the Pre-K kiddos & just turn in what I can! It's out of my control! That's the way I have to look at it! :)

Hooray for the weekend!!

3 comments:

Wystful1 said...

Checking for Saturday's photo!!!

And this popped up!

I've not laughed so hard for so long a time....thanks for sharing your humor!! Love it...

will be back to check your SPH pic later.

Mine is up

Nature Girl said...

that photo is hilarious! And bad karma will come to the theif! I hope you get the pics back! I played too. Stacie

-tnchick- said...

Muahaha - at the cat.

SO sorry about the photos and break in - have fun taking more photos tho. ;)