Saturday, May 27, 2006

Class of '06

I can't believe I graduated this time 10 years ago! WOW! It sure doesn't feel that way! My reunion will be sometime in July! Can't wait to see everybody... well, I'm sure there are a few people I could live w/out seeing again!

But... my the main point of this post was to say **CONGRATS** to my beautiful sis-in-law, Miss A, on graduating Friday night! I'm going to miss going to all of her soccer games! However I won't miss hubby getting kicked out of games! (HA!)

I had a hard time getting my camera to focus being that it was outside, at night - and some little boy kept bumping into my arm! I wonder who that could be?

Big Bro and Little Sis! (Hubby & Miss A)

Tad loves his Aunt A!

And I wasn't able to make my nephew's graduation tonight b/c of me feeling crappy!
Hubby did make it though - and sent my best... and some $$! I'm sure he's forgiven me!! Congrats to Mr. S, too! :)

No comments: