Sunday, May 7, 2006

Sunday boredom

I'm sure there are plenty of things I should be doing today... rather than sitting in front of this thing. This week is going to be crazy busy & I probably won't have much computer time (except maybe at night after Tad's in bed) so I'm taking advantage while I can... yeah, that's it! :) Sounds good to me!
Tad & his lego castleLittle Man is proud of puzzle!P5060184

I HAVE done a few things today - washed a few loads of clothes, cleaned the kitchen, put random things in their proper places, watched Scooby Doo & Toy Story, put together a Scooby Doo puzzle twice, messed around w/the settings on my camera while Tad practiced his "flips", built a castle out of Legos, made a batch of brownies, read the newspaper, & made reservations for Tad's 4th b-day party in June! That's something! :)
P5070229P5070230P5070231P5070232P5070235


Tad's class is going on a field trip tomorrow all morning on Monday(and of course I'm going!). We have Pre-K Graduation practice on Tuesday & Thursday mornings, Mother's Day Tea is on Friday plus I have to finish up the Mother's Day Cookbooks before Thursday! (I'm in charge of the typing & the cover) *whew*

No comments: