Monday, May 22, 2006

Letter Tag (R)

Directions: Write 10 words with the letter you've been given - plus an explanation of each. TNChick gave me the letter R. Okay, I thought this would be easier than it is, so here it goes.

1. Raspberry Margaritas - My Dad has made me a couple the last few times we've been at my parent's house. Very cool & refreshing... A great way to welcome Summertime!

2. Rivers Edge Cottages - Located in Watson, Oklahoma - close to Beavers Bend/Broken Bow. I mentioned these before in another post. We stayed in one of the log cabin cottages last year and absolutely LOVED it there! Perfect, private getaway for us!

3. Running - Something I SHOULD start doing again. I've been "talking" about doing it for months - now getting my butt in gear is another thing!

4. Rat Terrier - The puppy that I had in high school named Daisy. She was soooo hyper, but so sweet & adorable. We lived out in the country, so she wasn't fenced it. We think she got hit my the mailman's truck. We never figured out what happened - but she had some pavement buried in her fur & internal injuries. :(

5. Rascal Flatts - Their newest hit - "What Hurts the Most" WOW! It gets me everytime... and esp. the video! I just downloaded it to my iTunes.

6. Ramble - I'm very good at that one! I can talk about anything!! I think this is a trait passed down from my Mother! (ha!) LOVE U, Mom! :)

7. Reality TV - I've heard both sides...some love it & others can't stand it. I wouldn't call myself a Reality TV junkie (or at least not at the moment!) but I do watch my fair share of shows. And I do admit that some are stupid -but it's my guilty little pleasure!! The Real Word, The Gauntlet, Paradise Hotel, Laguna Beach, Big Brother, American Idol - to name a few! ;)

8. Reading - I don't think I've read an actual book since Lil' Tad was an infant. My Mom did let me borrow a book she just finished, so we'll see if it actually makes it off the coffee table. I do read SEVERAL magazines though - Parents, Cosmo, Glamour, and People.

9. Reunion - My 10 year High School Reunion is this summer. I can't believe it's already been that long! The actual reunion that has been planned seems pretty lame and expensive, so I've been in contact w/a few of my old classmates who are thinking about throwing our own reunion at someone's house instead. :) I really like this idea - plus the people being invited are ones that I *actually* do want to see!

10. Renee - My little (and only) sister's middle name. Allison Renee. She just turned 22 in April and is set to get married September 17th in Las Vegas to her high school sweetheart. She also works at the same preschool that I work at, in the 2 year old class - and had the joy of having Lil' Tad in her class a few years ago. I just love her to pieces and feel so lucky to have a sister that I'm so close with! Not only sisters, but friends! :)

If you'd like to play - let me know and I can *TAG* ya with a letter! ;)

2 comments:

-tnchick- said...

I forget you're younger than me - I was thinkin' we were the same age till I read your HS reunion is this year.

I've heard the Rascal Flatts song but not watched the video.

I've never even heard of The Real Word, The Gauntlet, Paradise Hotel, or Laguna Beach. LOL

I'm certainly a rambler, too and would love a raspberry margarita, too. :)

You got some good R things! :)

Anonymous said...

Boy does the raspberry margarita sound great!

Ten year reunion, you're the same age as my daughter the Wench

I'm the letter L.