Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday Randomness

T*G*I*F!

I can't wait to just relax this weekend. We only have 1 thing that we HAVE to do (go to my friend's daughter's dance recital on Sat. night) this weekend! Tad is taking swim lesson in June, so hoping that we can get out in my parent's pool this weekend sometime and start getting him ready. Yes, getting him ready for swim lessons sounds weird... but he can't even put his head under the water, so hoping we can get that fear conquered BEFORE so he can actually learn the other stuff during lesson time! Make sense?

Now that all of my shows are almost over for the season, what in the world am I going to do??? ha! Grey's (WTH is wrong w/Meredith?! Forget McDreamy and choose cutie patootie Finn! Okay, McDreamy is HOT, but... STILL! And poor Denny. I actually cried!), Desperate Housewives (house burning, hubby's cheating!), ER (CRAZY ending! Gun shots, kidnapping!) American Idol (well... almost over! I've been rooting for Chris & Katharine this whole time, but I think I actually want Taylor to win!), and The OC. (Yeah, I admit it. I like that show!! LOL And I can't believe how it ended! She's dead??) I'm going to miss all of the drama - that's the only drama I have in my life!! LOL Which I am thankful for, btw! :)

Off to surf the web for some Summer Themes to use at school this summer. We want to have some *fresh* ideas this summer plus keep the kiddos entertained & happy! 'Cuz if the kiddos aren't happy, the teachers aren't happy! :)

Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments: