Monday, May 22, 2006

Fun in the Sun

P5210395


We had a great Sunday just hanging out by my parent's pool. It was a beautiful day w/blue skies and the pool was a little chilly at first, but it took no time to warm up! I was afraid I was going to be bright red by the end of the day, but surprisingly I'm just barely pink on my cheeks and shoulders.

I mentioned a few days ago that Tad was going to be taking swimming lessons in a few weeks & we wanted to get him over his fear of water in his face BEFORE the lessons. Mainly so the instructor wouldn't have to spend the whole week getting Tad to put his face in the water! Well, he didn't actually dunk his whole head under, but we did manage to get him to blow bubbles and get his face wet - eyes, nose, mouth in the water. Definitely a start and I was very proud of him! :) I'm hoping to get back out to my parents a few times this week - to do some more practicing.

I needed the relaxing afternoon - and my Dad's good food! Burgers and then Pepper steak over rice for dinner. *YUM!*

3 comments:

Strong Enough said...

Where did you get the spiderman gear? Sara would LOVE that. Good luck with the swimming lessons! He will catch on quicker than you think!

-tnchick- said...

Check him out - you know, he's *always* been a little ham! hehehe

Anonymous said...

He is such a doll!