Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Thursday 13

*Posting this a bit early as I have to go in to school early & not sure if I'll have time Thursday AM! You never know what the morning has in store for you... esp. with a little one!! :)


13 Things About Lil' Tad


1. He's about to turn the big FOUR on June 18th. (Father's Day)

2. He is an only child - as of now! :) Hoping to get him a baby brother or sister... someday!

3. He is also the only grandchild in my family... Yes, he's spoiled rotten!

4. Superheros are his fav. Batman, Superman, and Spiderman especially!

5. If you ask what his favorite foods are, he will reply - "Steak & bacon!"

6. He has a facination with counting right now. He counted to 100 tonight with his Daddy... in between commercials of American Idol. (He was rooting for Taylor!)

7. He loves to dance... and especially at weddings! That boy has "sweet moves!"

8. Flip-flops are his "shoes" of choice for a few months now! Takes after his Mommy!

9. He has a fear of getting his face wet/putting it under water. We're working on that and he is getting better. He no longer freaks out and cries when I try and wash his hair anymore! YAY! He's also taking swimming lessons in a few weeks! *cross your fingers*

10. Temporary tattoos are always somewhere on his body! ha! Right now he is sporting a pirate skull on his belly and a snake on his back. My little rebel.

11. My little snuggle-bunny. He loves to give "kissys & huggies" often. He likes to sit on my lap or lay beside me on the couch if we're watching a show. I'll take all I can get!

12. However... I'm usually chop-liver whenever my Dad is around. "Johnny" is #1 in his eyes. He's grandpa's favorite little man, as well. They are t-i-g-h-t!

13. I am so blessed to have such an incredible little boy. He's just amazing! I love him more & more each day! :)

4-wheeling


**Another shout-out to Ms. TNChick! Along w/my NEATO header, she also made my super cute TT banner! Thanks girlie!

Please leave your link below if you played this week! (and commented!) Thanks! :)

22 comments:

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

So Tad is a june person too. Hope he's not moody. I'm a Gemini but very moody.
I don't blame is grandpa for spoiling him being the only grandson.

My T13 is up too.

Anonymous said...

Lots of June babies! My Youngest will be 6 on the 20th of June!

My tt's are up as well

Wystful1 said...

#5...steak and bacon. Cute, cute. But your whole list is admirable.

Come see if you can guess my T-13 word puzzles.

Melli said...

I remember when my eldest was an "only" -- and that lasted for 10 years! When I got pregnant with my second one I was SO worried that I would NEVER be able to love him as much as I loved HER! She was my EVERYTHING! ... well... I don't have to tell you I loved him just as much! And eventually all 4 of them! Kids are just amazing and we are SO blessed to have them! And they are blessed when they get a mommy who truly loves them and thinks they are the world! Your little guy is adOrable! Congrats to you both!

-tnchick- said...

I love the small family deal - like how he's the only grandson. My family is small like that (only 3 grandkids total including my two). I only wish joe's family was like that - LOL my kids were the LAST two grandkids of 8 and they had GREAT grandkids before we had ours (their grandkids).

I must believe he is almost 4 since we just had that 4th birthday. Wow. Time flies.

karen! said...

Oh, what a great list! What a cutie-pie!
My son is 8 and he still has a thing about getting his face wet and he is still not the best swimmer. But he was also the first grandchild so I know about the spoiling! Grandma always made sure he had on floaties in her pool, so he didn't really have to learn to swim for real. He can really work her and the PawPaw too!

Mine are up!

Anonymous said...

Looks like your little man is going to be a heartbreaker when he gets older! Great list!
My TT is up.

Carmen said...

steak and bacon! A little man after my own heart. :)

Keriann said...

Aren't little boys the greatest?
Tad sounds so much like my Jason, who's going to 3 still for a few more months.

Gorgeous picture!

Strong Enough said...

I really think that Cam and Sara should be twins. LOL They are so much alike. Happy T! LOVE that picture of the two of you!

Froggie said...

Great list! Sounds like your little guy is quite the cuttie-pie.

Anonymous said...

He's about the same age as Emily. She'll be 4 in July. He's a real cutie.

Lisa said...

Oh, he sounds so sweet. My friends who have sons tell me they love them to damn death. (That warms my bitty heart).

Enjoy your weekend!

L

Lazy Daisy said...

What a heartbreaker. Such a cutie. Enjoy every minute, they grow up so quickly.

Unknown said...

My son was scared of water for the
longest time.Last year he was 5,he started swimming,by the end of summer he loved water. Spiderman is his favorite too! One Halloween he wouldn't take his costume off!
Your son is too cute! I am and I'm not looking forward to my son going in the first grade! I'm really going to miss him, being at school all day! They do grow so fast!

Anonymous said...

TN chick is pretty swell that way! She made a header for me too (but I am not using it right now ;) )

Thanks for stopping by my site, looks like you have a great bloging home too!

Renee said...

My baby boys are now 20 and 14. They also LOVED temporary tattoos. They would get so upset when it was time to scrub them off! Thanks for visiting my TT!

Anonymous said...

He's adorable, you are so lucky to have him. Looks like he's going to be popular with the girls too, when he's older lol :=)

Sarah said...

Olivia and Cam must have been cut from the same cloth. He's such a cutie. Don't ya just love getting those snuggles?!

Anonymous said...

Well - I am finally making my return visits - sorry for being so late on it.

You little man is just too cute. Hold on to it - they grow up way to fast!!!!
Our son's (who turns 21 on June 11th) favorite food is still steak and bacon - lol.
My dad (who passed away 15 years ago) and our son were very close too. They were buddies.
Our son had flip-flops until he starting High School.
See - we do have a lot in comment - even with the kiddos.
I hope for you that you will have a second one. We never had the chance *sigh*...but I am okay with it now.

Frances D said...

LOL I love the steak and bacon.
What a cutie.
Have a great holiday.
Frances

Chaotic Mom said...

He sounds like a very cool kid! ;)