Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thursday 13


1. I wanted to have an upbeat, fun T13 this week... but I'm so braindead, I can't even think straight. I'm lucky I'm even getting this much done! ha!

2. Somehow I always end up getting myself into these "projects" at school...At first I'm just "helping" and by the end of it.. I'm the one "in charge" of the whole thing!

3. And not that I really mind b/c I'm good at it and I do enjoy it... I just get bombarded & overloaded with it all. And it's always at the last possible minute.

4. I'm typing & putting together a cookbook for each of the 4 classes at school for Mother's Day. I still have a little more typing to do (after staying at the school until 8:15pm last night!) plus all 4 of the covers need to be finished & laminated. 100 copies MUST be put together by the end of the day! Yeah, I'm a little stressed!

5. We are also having our Pre-K Graduation next Tuesday, so we've been practicing for that all week at a Church a few blocks away. (where the ceremony will take place)

6. I've also been taking pictures of all of the Pre-K graduates-to-be for the slideshow presentation we will be showing at the ceremony. I have to have those burned on a disk by tomorrow and I still have a few shots to take! *double sigh*

7. I'm really, really not trying to be bitchy b/c like I said... it's not a big deal, but it's the RUSH of it all that gets me!! ha!! But somehow, I always manage to get it all done!

8. We had class group pictures yesterday morning. I can't wait to see how they turn out! We took it out by our pre-school sign in front of the school! We've got some cute kiddos, I do say myself.

9. Tad has had a great week at school. His teacher said that he's maybe been in time-out twice the whole week... which is REALLY good for my little stinker!! :)

10. And he's been eating good, too! *Oink Oink* I can't believe how much that little guy can eat... and he's not even 4 yet!! Whoa! He eats more than me!

11. Tad is visiting with my Dad & Stepmom this Friday night. They are going to pick him up early from school & then bring him back on Saturday night, so he can spend Sunday, Mother's Day, with me! :)

12. I don't know what we're going to do on Sunday. We'll probably go out to my Mom's and maybe swim (?? if it stays warm like it has all week) and grill-out! That would be nice!

13. This was more of a re-cap of my week & weekend to come... but in 13 sections!! ha!! Sorry for the boring T13!!! Next week should be better!! :)




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



6 comments:

Carmen said...

You are one busy woman. (Can I have a cookbook. ha.)

Leanne said...

Dang, you have a lot going on! It's almost summer though - YAYYYYY!!

Strong Enough said...

GREAT list! Happy TT! And Happy Mother's day, sweetie! ;)

-tnchick- said...

Time out twice is good. LOL I had to laugh - My son was in trouble all week this week, so far. Stinker.

Joan said...

I miss the teaching and the students -- I don't miss the deadlines, paperwork, parents, and rush!

My 13 are also posted.

YellowRose said...

I remember those days and projects! Hang in there...it doesn't end till they are out of high school! ;)

Happy Thursday, my TT is up!