Monday, May 29, 2006

Sick & tired... of being sick


Ugh! I haven't been sick in FOREVER and of course, on my 3 day weekend - I'm sick. When I first woke up on Saturday, my throat was so sore that I thought I had strep. It got better after a popsicle and some ice-cold water. So, maybe it was drainage!? Starting running fever later and just felt icky... slept off & on all day on Saturday. Sunday - a little better, but still not good. Did manage to take Tad to play some mini-golf. Today - better, but still a bit feverish, sneezing, head is congested, and stuffy. Meds don't seem to be helping. My boss called tonight and she has the same thing PLUS body aches. Can I come to work early tomorrow for her?? :( I can... but don't wanna. *sigh* Hope tomorrow is better.

One thing that DID make me happy this weekend! We almost have our trip planned out for the week of June 17-24th to head back down to Isla Mujeres Mexico! I'm super excited about this plus Tadpole is going w/us! I can't wait to take him to the beach! :) And you know i'll be taking LOTS & LOTS of pics! YAY! After we get the confirmation about the beach house we are hoping to stay in all week - I'll post a few pics from their website! *Cross your fingers* that it all works out!






19 days and counting!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better- but your trip sounds wonderful! I could use some sand & sun...

Wystful1 said...

Hope as I type this, you're feeling much better. And the vacation sounds super!!!

Any chance of putting in a stow-away in any of your luggage? No?

Pics!!! We want pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you spent your weekend feeling yucky. Hope you feel better soon. :)